Help Us Continue the Tradition
As a non-profit organization, YMCA Camp Piomingo relies on the generosity of people like you to cover operating expenses, care for our camp and make our programs available to children who otherwise could not afford to experience camp.
Ways you can help
There are many ways to support YMCA Camp Piomingo. Please review the list of ways to get involved today:
- Volunteer time for Annual Campaign
- Volunteer as a member of our advisory board
- Be apart of our “Volunteer Days” onsite to give back to camp
- Donate materials, lumber, money, and anything else that could help improve our facilities and program areas
- Be a medical staff for our summer programs
- Be a trainer or speaker during staff training
- Visit camp to share your personal story
- Volunteer in our Alumni Association to help plan our 80th reunion!