Check In / Check Out Procedures
- Date/ Time: Sundays 3:00 -4:30pm
- Location: Once onsite all check in procedures will take place in the Dining Hall
- Other Information: YMCA Camp Piomingo will have the gate closed until 3:00pm to allow for proper preparation for campers arrivals. Once parked, please leave all luggage in the vehicle, as you will unload at your camper’s cabin following the check in process. Please bring all medication into the dining hall with you that you will be checking in with the camper.
- Date/ Time: Saturdays 8:45 – 9:30am
- Location: Once onsite all check out procedures will take place at the pavilion and soccer field
- Other Information: YMCA Camp Piomingo will have the gate closed until 8:45 to allow for proper preparation for camper’s departure. Please remember to bring a form of identification for camper pick up.
Packing for Success:
To help you decide what to pack for your camper, we have provided a basic packing list below. Remember to pack light. It will also be a big help to label all of your child’s clothing and equipment with his or her first initial and last name.