Before your camper’s session, you’ll need to take care of some last-minute details.
- To log into your Camp Brain account using the email we have on file. If you are unsure of your login, please contact the office and we can send you an activation link. Once logged in, click on “view registrations” under the summer season and complete all the required forms.
- Pay your Camp Balance by June 1st or, if you registered after June 1st, at least two weeks before your camper arrives.
- Fill out your health form online. Click below to see a list of medications that will be stocked in our health centers this summer.
- Cabin Assignments – Given out at check-in, but call the office with any questions or concerns.
- Familiarize yourself with camp – Coming soon! Click below to download the parent manual.
If your camper has a friend or group of campers they would like to bunk with, please make the request during registration or by giving us a call at the office. We can accommodate most cabin mate requests if the campers are within 18 months of age of each other. For any pair or group, please pick one camper’s name as “cabin mate” to use on all registrations (so even that camper will have their own name as “cabin mate.”).
GROUPS: We can honor cabin mate requests for groups of up to 4 campers. Any requests between 5-10 campers will be asked to be split into two groups.
If there are any issues with assignments, give us a call (502) 942-2616 so we can work with your request.
Our ethnicity and race questions on the camper form are optional. We collect the information to better understand who we are serving at camp and who we are not serving, based on how individuals self-identify. Understanding who we are serving helps us better address camper’s needs during the summer. Further, this self-reported information ensures we report accurate data to national YMCA and the American Camping Association. No information on this page impacts your ability to attend camp.
Race and ethnic designations are those used by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.